Italian clothing brand Napapijri has officially opened a concept store dedicated to its tribe collection on London’s Shoreditch High Street.
Originally opened as a pop-up space for the launch of the brand’s Out of Nowhere collection in February, the store has evolved into a representation of the Napapijri brand, and has plans to become a community hub.
The space will be used to hold gigs, workshops, and weekly events partnering with local art-music collectives and DJs including Something to Hate On, Reprezent Radio, Bossy LDN, and Pxssy Palace.
Each month the store will host a different partner and invite the community to attend. The events are running until the end of December with the following schedule:
- October 25th – Reprezent Radio Party
- November 8th – Bossy LDN Live Gig
- November 14th – Bossy LDN – Tropical Flower Arranging Workshop with SAGE florist.
- November 21st – Bossy LDN Live NTS Podcast
- November 29th– Bossy LDN Party
- December 5th – Pxssy Palace Self-care Workshop
- December 12th– Pxssy Palace Introduction to Feminism
- December 19th – Pxssy Palace How to put on an inclusive club night?
- December 20th – Pxssy Palace Party
The Tribe collection available in store is inspired by streetwear and hip-hop culture. Unisex hoodies, jackets, tracksuits, and accessories are included with the brand’s distinctive logo.
For further info, please visit www.napapijri.co.uk/outofnowhere