Premium Italian apparel brand Napapijri has launched its FW18 collection: Celebrating Freedom to Evolve.
The collection takes the brand back to its roots with its iconic pieces including the Rainforest jacket, Skidoo parka and Bering bag evolved into new versions for 2018.
Celebrating Freedom to Evolve is split into four stories:
- The Tribe – hip-hop and streetwear inspired styles including oversized curly fleeces in the season’s signature colours of yellow and purple, re-imagined Rainforest and Skidoo jackets, and a range of football-inspired t-shirts and scarves.
- Superlight – a sustainable range under Napapijri’s pledge to “Make it Better”. Includes the
- Superlight Skidoo, which is fur and down free and 1kg lighter than an average parka, and down-free puffer jackets.
- Curly patch – Napapijri’s traditional fabric used in fleeces, knitwear, corduroy trousers and patched jackets with a vintage-inspired look.
- Supersoft – minimalist athleisure that’s all about colour and comfort. The range includes trousers, sweatshirts, t-shirts and leggings suitable for home, street, or work wear.
The collection is available now from Napapijri.com and the brand’s concept store on Shoreditch High Street.