With Christmas just around the corner it’s time to start thinking about the important none-edible elements of the day. That’s right – we’re talking Christmas jumpers. The festive period is an excuse for all things over-the-top and downright ostentatious, and nowhere does this ring truer than the Christmas jumper.
We’ve put together our 25 favourite Christmas Jumpers with something for everyone. From Gant, John Lewis and Ralph Lauren to John Smedley and ASDA at George, this lot are sure to tick every box, whether it’s winter cool you’re after or just straight-up comedy value. Enjoy, and don’t forget to leave a mince pie for you know who!
1. Selected Homme Reindeer Navy Crew Neck Jumper – £45
With a repeated reindeer motif throughout, this navy blue Christmas jumper from John Lewis is as suited to boozy nights drinking Glühwein as it is for a game of charades. Team with red chino’s for a truly Christmassy look.
2. Franklin & Marshall Reindeer Print Shawl Neck Jumper – £115
Ideal for casual get-togethers and work parties in the coming festive months. Team with dark Nudie denim jeans for a classic look this Yuletide.
4. Polo Ralph Lauren Navy Blue Christmas Jumper – £215
A Christmas masterpiece from the preppy King. This Christmas jumper is made from 100% lambswool and finished with ribbed cuffs and hems for extra warmth.
5. John Lewis Save The Children Christmas Jumper – £49
6. Original Penguin Christmas Jumper – £90
Look the part this Christmas and get festive with this fantastic jumper from Original Penguin. Traditional print and thick cosy lambswool? Check and check!
7. Tommy Hilfiger Karl Shawl Collar Jumper – £140
8. Barbour Martingale Crew Neck Knit – £79.95
Want to stand out from the crowd this Christmas? Then this one’s for you. Team it with cords, outer vest and leather lace-ups for the ideal weekend neat/casual ensemble.
Woven using age-old techniques, this eye-catching Christmas cardigan is a smart nod to the traditional knitwear of the Scottish Isles and sure to make you stand out.
10. John Smedley Trojan Fair Isle Wool Jumper – £145
Knitwear doesn’t get much better than Derbyshire-based John Smedley. Sporting an intricate Fair Isle pattern inspired by the artisan weaving techniques of the Scottish Isles, this knit is an easy way to add interest to a muted winter colour palette.
Prefer a more vintage feel to your Christmas jumpers? Then, this one’s for you. Featuring a winter print banner across the chest/arms and finished with rib-knit crew neck, cuffs and hem.
Another vintage Christmas jumper gem from Urban Outfitters. This original Christmas vintage jumper features contrast rib-knit crew neck and prancing reindeers!
13. Topman Green Reindeer Jumper – £30
14. Topman Navy Snowflake Jumper – £30
15. Topman Reindeer Pattern Jumper £38.00
16. Topman Red Stag Christmas Jumper – £38.00
17. Topman Green Penguin Christmas Jumper – £38.00
P.. P.. P.. Pick up a Penguin Christmas jumper! This cool number is perfect teamed with a blue Ralph Lauren button-down Oxford shirt and APC New Standard jeans.
18. Jack & Jones Reindeer Christmas Jumper – £38.00
Fir tree’s, snowflakes and a reindeer. This knitted masterpiece is a buy one get two free Christmas jumper special.
19. Burton Snowman Christmas Jumper – £25
In the hall of best/worst Christmas jumpers ever this one is definitely near the top. Just remember to store it firmly at the back of your wardrobe at the start of January.
20. Blue Snowman Christmas Jumper – £25
Nothing is quite as Christmassy as watching The Snowman on TV. Show you fandom with this festive Christmas number.
21. Red Christmas Pudding Jumper – £25
We’re sorry to say this Christmas jumper doesn’t contain any hidden oranges or £1 coins. However, it’s sure to get a laugh and definitely isn’t a turkey!
22. Red All Over Snowflake Christmas Jumper – £25
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! With this Christmas jumper from Burton all your sartorial Christmas wishes will come true. You’ll be pretty easy to find in a crowd too.
23. Topman Multi Colour Snowflake Christmas Jumper – £30
24. Asda George 3D Christmas Jumper – £12
Apparently there’s a rumour doing the rounds that Father Christmas doesn’t exist. Quite frankly this is just a bunch of careless whispers that are best forgotten. Show your allegiance to the big man with this 3D knitted gem from George at ASDA.
25. Howick Lapland Crew Christmas Jumper – £44
If you like your Christmas jumpers to have style and substance then this one’s for you. Made from 100% lambswool you’ll be hotter than a chestnut roasting on an open fire.