Those legs, those lips, that hair – it can only be the gorgeous Naomi Campbell modelling for Italian fashion label Pinko’s spring/summer 2012 campaign.
In a special behind-the-scenes video Naomi talks about her love for the Italian brand whilst modelling their new season metallics, which mixes evening wear with subtle sportswear influences. The campaign is made up of classy black and white images with Naomi forming graphic geometric shapes to create a sense of movement.
Visit Pinko.it for more info.
Campaign creative team:
• Photographers – Daniele & Iango
• Creative Director – Andrea Tenerani
• Hair – Luigi Murenu (Streeters)
• Make up – Stephane Marais (L’Atelier)
• Location – Paris (LB Production)
• Video – Julien Bachelet