Here’s ten facts about Kate Middleton you probably didn’t know.
1. Before marrying Prince William Kate worked as an accessory buyer for fashion label Jigsaw.
2. Kate’s middle name is Elizabeth.
3. She has an undergraduate master’s degree in the History of Art from the University of St Andrews.
4. She is related to American army officer George S. Patton.
5. She is also an 8th cousin to former US president George Washington.
6. It is said she prefers to be called Catherine.
7. Kate won’t be going hunting anytime soon as she is allergic to horses.
8. Kate and her famous sister Pippa also have a younger brother called James.
9. She has four personal bodyguards to protect her at all times.
10. She had a blue ribbon sewn inside her bespoke Alexander McQueen wedding dress to honour the ‘something blue’ tradition.