Designer sock brand Happy Socks has launched a new range of swim shorts for men, as the start of their first ever swimwear collection.
The Spring Summer 2018 collection comprises of six designs including tropical motifs and prints based on classic Happy Socks designs. The shorts are available in one comfortable tailored fit.
– Under The Sea – blue marine motif on pink
– Watermelon – pink watermelon print on black
– Palm Beach – pastel palm trees on black
– Big Dot – colourful polka dots on navy blue
– Banana – playful banana print on light blue
– Leaves – light and dark green all-over leaf print
The shorts are designed with a supportive mesh lining and a classic elastic waist with drawstrings for a comfortable fit before, during, and after swimming. The peach-finish fabric is made from a blend of synthetic fibres that resists creasing and sun-bleaching.
Happy Socks Men’s swimwear collection in sizes S – XL is available now in Happy Socks stores, selected retailers, and happysocks.co.uk, priced at £49 for each pair of shorts.