Victoria Beckham is well known for her high fashion credentials, alongside her husband David. Here we have rounded up ten of her best fashion moments through the years (and we’ve chosen to forget her time as Posh Spice!)
10. At the Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 Show during MBFW in New York – she keeps it simple and effortless in a figure hugging black mini dress, showing off those enviable pins. Not forgetting her trade mark sky high heels!
9. Victoria Beckham at NYFW where she showcased her SS13 collection, wearing fitted black trousers and an unbuttoned long-sleeved blouse. She shows how to perfect being an on-the-go mum while still being a fashion icon! The monochrome colour palette is a favourite of the singer-come-designer, a trend she never gets wrong – especially when Harper is dressed to match!
8. At Paris Fashion Week in 2007, Posh sported a structured bright green dress along with her “Pob” – which became a huge trend across the UK thanks to the star.
7. Pictured just last week after the Beckhams’ move back to the UK, the star was seen dressing down but, of course, remaining glamorous! Just like her husband, she has a great eye for detail, and accessorises this daytime outfit with a large shopper tote and sunglasses – practical and stylish.
6. The airport has always been a catwalk for Victoria – here she is seen mixing smart and casual in all the right ways with a fitted blazer and slouchy trousers.
5. At the end of last year, we saw all the Spice Girls at the premiere of Viva Forever, with Victoria stealing the show in this flawlessly put-together ensemble.
4. In 2012, we were made familiar with that orange dress from her eponymous collection. The dress was widely worn by her celebrity friends, and was copied by various high street brands enabling her fashion followers to achieve the look for less.
3. VB is seen here at the British Fashion Awards in 2009, geting her red carpet look just right in this all-black floor-length gown with embellished shoulder detailing. With her hair off her shoulders, the focal point of the dress is successfully shown off.
2. Victoria Beckham at Vanity Fair Oscars Party in 2012 wears this neutral floor length, figure hugging and structured dress with the added black leather belt to break up the solid colour. This neutral dress, of course, meant that she coordinated with her husband at the event.
1. In December 2011, Victoria Beckham stepped out once again in one of her own designs. This panelled dress breaks the rules of navy and black but it works so well! Styled with those killer boots, it’s likely that only she could pull this look off quite so well.