Brighten up your day with our pick of the top 10 rucksacks, perfect for Spring / Summer 2013!
1. Bold and brash, this bright-orange rucksack from Gloucester-based Mi-Pac is a classic size and shape, perfect for day-to-day use.
2. Herschel is one of the most popular rucksack brands around, and its new Spring/Summer range brings us a new style in some great colours, this pillar-box red Herschel Settlement Rucksack is great for colour blocking and even though it’s bright, you will be surprised at how versatile it actually is.
Herschel Settlement Red Rucksack £55.00 available from: www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
3. We love the modern mint-green colour combined with the classic duffle bag design of this Bag ‘n’ Noun napsac rucksack, great to add an instant pop of freshness to any outfit.
Napsac in Kelly £90 available from: www.goodhoodstore.com
4. Eastpak know rucksacks, and this turquoise number is a great piece for Spring – you can’t help but reminisce of days spent by the sea when you see it.
5. For those who are a little unsure of bright colours, this oversized rucksack from Topman has a classic navy body with a bright-red base, perfect to ease you in to the colour trend.
Navy and Red oversized backpack £30 available from: www.topman.com
6. As much as we hope for a summer of heat waves, the reality is one sunny day then constant showers. Make sure the rain doesn’t get you down with this beautiful waxed mustard cotton rucksack from Fjallraven. With lots of hidden pockets, removable padding, your precious items will be protected from the elements.
Fjallraven Medium Rucksack No.21 £129 available from: www.endclothing.com
7. The ongoing collaboration between British footwear brand Pointer and Japanese luggage brand Porter have created this eye-catching and superior quality rucksack, the perfect combination of modern design using heritage fabrics.
Pointer X Porter Rigby Backpack Navy/Green £354.95 available from: www.wellgosh.com
8. For those who are brand-conscious, this classic Fred Perry cotton canvas rucksack features a leather patch with the embossed Laurel wreath.
Fred Perry Washed Cotton Rucksack – Carbon Blue £95 available from: www.endclothing.com
9. Unashamedly bright and loud, this Hawaiian-print rucksack from Engineered Garments will instantly put a spring in your step. It’s perfect for holidays and days out to the beach.
Engineered Garments Back Pack – White & Navy Hawaiian £249 Available from: www.endclothing.com
10. Feeling brave? This hot-pink rucksack from Drifter is fun and playful and not for those who want to blend into the background. It’s perfect for adventures and great for your friends to spot you in a crowd. It is guaranteed to bring you attention.