Being the fourth child and only daughter of David and Victoria Beckham, Harper’s place in style history was practically guaranteed before birth. Now aged almost four, Harper has lived up to all expectations by being photographed in thousands of designer outfits and already taking after her fashionable parents.
Here are 10 facts you may not know about Harper Beckham.
1. Harper’s middle name is Seven. While not confirmed by the Beckham family, it’s thought that this is a nod to her father’s football team number when he played for Manchester United and England. Harper also weighed 7lbs and 10oz at birth and was born on the seventh hour on the seventh day of the week on the seventh month of the year.
2. She was voted “Most Stylish Child” in 2014, beating fashion rival Suri Cruise to the top spot, as well as her brothers, Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz (who achieved places 2, 3, and 6, respectively in the list).
3. Following in her mother’s footsteps from an early age, Harper made her catwalk debut during New York Fashion Week in 2012. She’s also attended many catwalk shows with her parents, most recently sitting in the front row next to Anna Wintour during the Burberry London in LA show in April.
4. Harper chooses her own outfits (although admittedly it would be hard to choose a bad outfit with a wardrobe full of designer childrenswear). David Beckham has said she takes 20 minutes to decide what to wear each morning.
5. To look at her, you’d think that Harper was the ultimate girly girl but she’s actually a bit of a tomboy. Apparently she loves to put on her football boots and get muddy in the garden with her brothers.
6. Harper was just two months old at her first Fashion Week attendance, when her mother showed her spring/summer 2012 collection in New York. She also enjoyed her first visit to Prada during the same trip.
7. Victoria has stated that Harper and her brothers had no idea she had a proper job until they attended one of her fashion shows.
8. By the age of three, Harper had already clocked up 100,000 air miles, travelling with her jet-set parents.
10. Harper’s room includes a 7ft tall artwork by Damien Hirst, worth £600,000. The piece, entitled Daddy’s Girl, is in the shape of a pink heart and features butterfly motifs.